The cheapest flight is likely not the best value if it has a 4-hour layover, seldom runs on time, charges exorbitant bag fees and feeds you peanuts. OnVoya’s ValueIQ is an entirely new approach to travel that helps you “know before you buy.” ValueIQ gives you the good news (the included perks) and the bad news (the potential fees) on almost every flight. After all, it’s only when you can see what is and isn’t included that you can make a smart “value-based” decision.
Articles in this section
- How do I know who is supplying my trip, room or activities?
- Where do all the flights and hotels on OnVoya come from?
- Do I need my passport? Do I need a visa?
- How can I change my seat?
- How do I book a seat?
- What about odd-sized or potentially hazardous baggage?
- I'm taking more bags than I declared when I booked
- Are there baggage fees?
- How many bags can I take?
- How many bags can I carry on?