Baggage policies vary widely for all airlines, domestic and international. Most airlines allow two pieces of check through baggage based on size and weight, as well as two carry-ons bags; one that fits in the overhead bin and one that fits underneath the seat in front of you. Some airlines charge for every checked bag while others allow one free bag with a charges for each additional bag. There are now very few airlines that do not charge for baggage. Though OnVoya often provides guidance regrading bag polices, the policies are complex and are subject to change. Please check with the airline directly for the most up-to-date, accurate baggage information.
Articles in this section
- How do I know who is supplying my trip, room or activities?
- Where do all the flights and hotels on OnVoya come from?
- Do I need my passport? Do I need a visa?
- How can I change my seat?
- How do I book a seat?
- What about odd-sized or potentially hazardous baggage?
- I'm taking more bags than I declared when I booked
- Are there baggage fees?
- How many bags can I take?
- How many bags can I carry on?