Most airlines limit passengers to two carry on bags; one that goes in the overhead bin, and one that fits under the seat in front of you. Baggage polices on smaller, commuter aircraft are often more limiting. Also, there are new fare classes that not only charge for checked bags, but also for carry-on bags. Though Onvoya often provides guidance regrading bag polices, the policies are complex and are subject to change. Please check with the airline directly for the most up-to-date, accurate baggage information.
Articles in this section
- Can I book a flight over the phone?
- When I click a deal on your site it tells me the itinerary is no longer available! What happen?
- Which currency are Onvoya prices displayed?
- How do I know who is supplying my trip, room or activities?
- Where do all the flights and hotels on Onvoya come from?
- Do I need my passport? Do I need a visa?
- How can I change my seat?
- How do I book a seat?
- What about odd-sized or potentially hazardous baggage?
- I'm taking more bags than I declared when I booked