E-tickets and other reservations made through Onvoya come directly from the travel supplier. In some cases, Onvoya is the supplier, but more often than not the confirmation email will come from a third party.
Articles in this section
- Can I book a flight over the phone?
- When I click a deal on your site it tells me the itinerary is no longer available! What happen?
- Which currency are Onvoya prices displayed?
- How do I know who is supplying my trip, room or activities?
- Where do all the flights and hotels on Onvoya come from?
- Do I need my passport? Do I need a visa?
- How can I change my seat?
- How do I book a seat?
- What about odd-sized or potentially hazardous baggage?
- I'm taking more bags than I declared when I booked