Travel is becoming more complicated. Only a few years ago there were no bag fees, there was no such thing as inflight wi-fi, there were not several classes of service, there were no “meal options,” and so on. In the airline industry all this a la carte stuff is known as un-bundling. For consumers it can be a nightmare figuring out what is and isn’t included. By knowing what you care about, Onvoya can sift through the choices to present the options that are best for you.
Articles in this section
- How do I know who is supplying my trip, room or activities?
- Where do all the flights and hotels on Onvoya come from?
- Do I need my passport? Do I need a visa?
- How can I change my seat?
- How do I book a seat?
- What about odd-sized or potentially hazardous baggage?
- I'm taking more bags than I declared when I booked
- Are there baggage fees?
- How many bags can I take?
- How many bags can I carry on?