When you select the “best matches” option we unleash the power of our AI engine to sort through thousands of choices to deliver the itineraries that are best for -- that are personalized to -- you. To help us deliver the very best results we often ask you to answer a quick, “mini-survey” before performing a “Best Matches” search. Helping us learn about your travel preferences, helps you realize the full, time-and-money-saving power of OnVoya.
Articles in this section
- How do I know who is supplying my trip, room or activities?
- Where do all the flights and hotels on OnVoya come from?
- Do I need my passport? Do I need a visa?
- How can I change my seat?
- How do I book a seat?
- What about odd-sized or potentially hazardous baggage?
- I'm taking more bags than I declared when I booked
- Are there baggage fees?
- How many bags can I take?
- How many bags can I carry on?