OnVoya’s patented, AIl-powered system uses a variety of information to help us sift through thousands of travel options to deliver the choices that are best for you. For example we consider, where you’re making your travel inquiry from; the kind of filters you select (e.g., business class, leaving in the morning, etc.); answers to quick “mini-surveys” we encourage you -- and often reward you -- to fill out. It’s not just one thing. Our system takes a holistic approach to “learning what you care about” The more you use us -- plus, the more you choose to tell us -- the better we get. It’s really no different than developing a great working relationship with human travel agent.
Articles in this section
- How do I know who is supplying my trip, room or activities?
- Where do all the flights and hotels on OnVoya come from?
- Do I need my passport? Do I need a visa?
- How can I change my seat?
- How do I book a seat?
- What about odd-sized or potentially hazardous baggage?
- I'm taking more bags than I declared when I booked
- Are there baggage fees?
- How many bags can I take?
- How many bags can I carry on?